City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Call Center Specialist
- Job Title
- Legal Call Center Specialist
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Currently seeking a Legal Call Center Specialist for a great opportunity in the Providence, RI area. The ideal candidate will possess 1+ years of data entry, call center or sales experience. The Legal Call Center Specialist will be discussing legal matters with clients and must be able to explain services to clients in a clear and understandable manner.
Responsibilities of the Legal Call Center Specialist:
- Answer incoming calls for a high volume call center.
- Provide excellent Customer Service - pleasant, empathetic, and cordial with a professional mannerism.
- Use calm but strong demeanor when handling difficult customers or situations.
- Field phone calls from clients.
- Complete intake forms with accuracy.
- Maintain database by entering client information.
- Use the telephone to reach clients to verify the correct information before data entry.
- Handle concerned clients professionally and confidentially.
Requirements of the Legal Call Center Specialist:
- Minimum of 1+ years of data entry, call center or sales experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high school diploma is a must
Compensation for the Legal Call Center Specialist:
- Pay Range $16.00 Hourly to $20.00 Hourly
- Excellent health benefits
- Vacation time
- Free gym membership
- 401K plan with a match
- Several other perks
- Excellent leadership and career growth potential
This is for a large firm with a great reputation and the position offers EXCELLENT health benefits, vacation time, free gym membership, 401K plan with a match and several other perks. This position will also offer excellent leadership and growth potential.
For immediate consideration, please send resume.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $20.00 Hourly