City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Paralegal - Entry Level
- Job Title
- Paralegal - Entry Level
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Currently seeking a Paralegal - Entry Level position in a top law firm in downtown Providence. This client is looking for candidates that will be a dedicated and committed team player.
This is for a large firm with a great reputation and the position offers EXCELLENT health benefits, vacation time, and several other perks. The Paralegal position will also offer excellent leadership and growth potential. Great opportunity for a recent college graduate looking to jump-start their career in the legal field!
Responsibilities of the Paralegal - Entry Level include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all attorney’s clerical tasks including organizing and establishing case files.
- Complete legal documents and maintain compliance with regulations.
- Confirm the case status with the attorney.
- Help attorney prepare for court and trial (if necessary).
- Perform typing, filing and document and file review.
- Screen calls and take messages.
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant changes in laws affecting assigned areas of expertise, assessing effect on current procedures and make recommendations to attorneys.
- Perform general office administration duties and other general office assignments upon request.
Requirements of the Paralegal - Entry Level:
- Possess the ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization
- Ability to handle administrative duties with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant internship experience completed during college education
The ideal candidate will be hardworking and professional with the ability to multitask and maintain a high level of organization.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to apply now!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
Interest in pursuing legal field
- Pay Range
- $17.00 Hourly to $20.00 Hourly