Full Stack Java Developer
- Job Title
- Full Stack Java Developer
- Job ID
- Denver, CO 80222
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
The Full-stack Engineer is responsible for the delivery of a business need end-to-end starting from understanding the requirements to deploying the software into production. This role requires you to be fluent in some of the critical technologies with proficiency in others and have a hunger to learn on the job and add value to the business. Critical attributes of being a full-stack engineer among others is Ownership & Accountability.
In addition to Delivery, the full-stack engineer should have an automation first and continuous improvement mindset. He/She should drive the adoption of CI/CD tools and support the improvement of the tools sets/processes.
- 2+ years being part of Agile teams – Scrum or Kanban
- 3+ years of working in an object-oriented language: C, C++, Java, Scala,
- 3+ or other OO compiled language years in Web development frameworks
- 3+ like Angular, other Node.js based systems,
- 3+ years of database – SQL
- Experience with Git/SVN
- Experience with big data technologies a plus, such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark
- Experience with Docker containers and deployment
- Fluent in BDD and TDD development methodologies
- Work in an agile CI/CD environment (Jenkins experience a plus)
- Knowledge and/or experience with Health care information domains is a plus