LVN - subacute / Treatment Nurse
- Job Title
- LVN - subacute / Treatment Nurse
- Job ID
- Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Other Location
We’re a skilled nursing facility with a sub-acute unit and we are looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! If you would like to provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you! OUR COMPANY MISSION: To inspire hope that contributes to health and well-being for a unique care experience. We strive to deliver quality of care and unparalleled hospitality to all our guests and team members.Our Service Covenant: Smile - Empathy - Recognition - Voice – Integrity – Care – Experience.
We are seeking a full-time treatment nurse for our sub-acute unit. 12 hour shifts.
We are paying $26.00 for individuals with six months of treatment nurse experience, and the rate goes up from there with experience, shift, etc.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide skin care to residents under the medical direction and supervision of the residents’ attending physicians, the Director of Nursing Services, or the Medical Director of the facility, with an emphasis on treatment and therapy of skin disorders. You will also assist in modifying the treatment regimen to meet the physical and psycho-social needs of the resident, in accordance with established medical practices and the requirements of this state and the policies and goals of this facility.
- Provide assessment and diagnostic services to residents. Perform an assessment evaluation using techniques including observation, inspection, and palpation.
- Complete a quarterly physical dermatologic examination on of the resident and record the results with the assessment.
- Provide therapeutic services. Confer with the Care Planning Team in the development of the care plan.
- Provide, within established protocols and under the supervision of the physician, treatment for uncomplicated dermatologic disorders as directed by the attending physician or Medical Director.
- Ensure that residents with decubitus ulcers receive appropriate prophylaxis and treatment, such as daily inspection, turning and activity, a well-planned diet, and maintaining a clean, dry bed.
- Give direct physical and psychological nursing care in emergencies, as well as in the presence of illness or disability in order to maintain life, provide comfort, reduce stress, and enhance the resident’s ability to cope.
- Assist in the admission or discharge of residents.
- Work with other health agencies and family members in the physical and emotional transitions of admission, care, and discharge of residents as necessary.
- Assist in resident rehabilitation activities. Where required, perform range of motion, assist in ambulation, provide emotional support. Monitor the results of physical therapy activities.
- You will need to have at least 6 months of treatment/wound care experience in a skilled nursing facility.
- Current LVN/RN License in state of California with no history of abuse.
We provide an organized, and family like work environment with a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates.
- Pay Range
- $26.00 None to $0.00 None