Weekend Shift Machinist Fabrication Associates
- Job Title
- Weekend Shift Machinist Fabrication Associates
- Job ID
- Hopkins, SC
- Other Location
Weekend Shift Machinist Fabrication Associate
Norman Williams is looking for motivated and experienced individuals that have 8+ months or more of Brake Press or Turret machinist experience.
You will be trained to fabricate on Brake Press, Turret and/or Shear machines to do a variety of complex assembly and subassembly operations.
Am I Qualified?
You are qualified if you have any experience with Brake Press, Turret, or Shear machines.
You are qualified if you hold have blueprint reading/drawing interpretation, and light computer skills
You are qualified if you know how to fabricate and assemble metal/plastic structures
You are qualified if you have experience utilizing measuring tools such as tape measures, calipers, protractors and/or micrometers
If you meet at least one of the above qualifications, please apply.
You will need to come in to our office and fill out an application for this position:
344 West Liberty Street
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience with Brake Press, Turret or Shear Fabrication machines
- Position requires lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, diagrams, schematics, blueprints, material lists, and other source materials
- Position requires periodic overtime on a short notice to meet customer service
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work in a team environment