System and Safety Engineering - ADAS Functional Safety
- Job Title
- System and Safety Engineering - ADAS Functional Safety
- Job ID
- Munich, BY 80797
- Other Location
Our client is an Autonomous Driving Technology leader working with a major German OEM. This is the place to be to develop and apply your skills in this sector.
- You will be part of cross functional team developing brand new platform for autonomous driving. This will become the leading platform that millions of vehicles will rely on going forward. Get a head start and get expertise by joining the team developing the platform.
- Work in Germany with the best of the software engineers in automotive domain. Challenge yourself to develop skills in multiple disciplines including functional safety (ISO 26262) and cyber security. Push the boundary of software craftsmanship by practicing test driven development, continuous integration, and Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS).
- Architect and develop object-oriented software in C++ that is portable on various high-performance embedded devices, with high level of security built in, and maintainable for years to come.
- Responsible for developing functional safety requirements, working with architecture team to define functional safety Concept as per ISO26262 Part 3
- Responsible to carryout various analysis at system level DFMEA, FTA, DFA SOTIF HARA.
- Responsible to perform TARA for autonomous driving feature.
- Responsible for architecture update for Cyber security.
- Responsible for safety requirements Management
- Working with various sub-system and component teams to define technical safety requirements, and technical safety Concept.
- Responsible for Support or perform Various safety analysis DFMEA, FTA, Markov analysis, DFA with sub-systems team.
- Supporting to prepare a safety case for autonomous driving feature.
- Responsible for developing validation criteria for safety requirements.
- Supporting various system and subsystem teams to perform safety validation.
- Assessing validation reports from system and sub-system teams.
- Strong work experience in system engineering, electrical hardware engineering, or software engineering in Automotive industry.
- Extensive experience of working with safety standards like ISO26262, IEC 61508 etc.
- Experience with Concept and system phase of ISO 26262.
- Experience in developing LeveL 3 and level 4 Autonomous driving system is a Plus.
- Experience with safety analysis techniques (HARA, FMEA, FTA, DFA, TARA)
- Experience with automotive Cybersecurity.
- Reliability engineering knowledge a plus.
- Experience in developing technical processes, procedures, guidelines, and templates a plus.
- Good communication skills ability to explain concepts to other engineers.
- Required Skills
automotive work exp in system engg, electrical hardware engg, or software engg
exp with automotive safety standards like ISO26262, IEC 61508 etc.
Level 3 and level 4 Autonomous driving system is a Plus.
Exp with safety analysis techniques (HARA, FMEA, FTA, DFA, TARA)
- Optional Skills
B2 German language skills highly desired
Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum, Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS)