- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Pontiac, MI
- Other Location
- Conducts business process analyses and needs assessments to align information technology solutions with the business initiatives.
- Assist in the development of procurement documentation and business cases.
- Conducts requirements gathering for new system infrastructure needs and enhancements.
- Assist in the development and creation of County materials (documentation, hand-outs, website content) to improve internal processes and infrastructure service level offerings.
- Works with Project Managers on a variety of projects for current system modifications, enhancements and new development.
- Provides business and technical expertise with modifications and/or enhancements to infrastructure, standards and processes as needed.
- Develops project documentation (e.g. Communication Plans, Implementation Plans, Test plans.) Develops Use Cases and assist with user acceptance testing.
- Develops and delivers support documentation and training.
- Effectively communicates and presents complex technical concepts to broader, non-technical audiences.
- Virtualization/Cloud services (VMWare, AWS)
- IAM (Active Directory, OKTA)
- Databases (SQL, Oracle)
- Enterprise Storage
- Data Center Networking
- Broadcom Clarity and Service Desk
- Workbench Proficient in: MS Office Suite and O365 (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)