- Job Title
- Business Analyst
- Job ID
- Pontiac, MI
- Other Location
Conducts business process analyses and needs assessments to align information technology solutions with the business initiatives.
Azure (DevOps), MS Visio, MS Office Suite. Desirable experience in BS&A Software Applications (Assessing and Property Tax) and Clarity (Workbench).
- Information gathering for new system interfaces and procurement documents, develops business cases, researches technologies, directs, schedules and assists in the development/configuration, testing and implementation of applications used in department systems.
- Azure (DevOps), MS Visio, MS Office Suite.
- Desirable experience in BS&A Software Applications (Assessing and Property Tax) and Clarity (Workbench).
- Will work under Project Managers in variety of projects, which include current system modifications & enhancements and new development with COTS or internally developed applications.
- Other duties include special assistance to other counties or agencies and development of training manuals & information.
- Acts as second and third level support for production incidents and assists in troubleshooting which may include working with vendors and technical staff to resolve.
- Once trained on existing applications, will provide business and technical expertise when modifications and/or enhancements to data or applications as requested.