Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
Sales Support/Client Onboarding Lead
- Job Title
- Sales Support/Client Onboarding Lead
- Columbus, OH 43201
- Other Location
Our client is seeking a Sales Support/Client Onboarding Lead for its growing operation based in the Short North. The product is a digital platform that connects industrial manufacturers to people that can service and repair their machinery
This role assists with the use of our applications among new clients, providing the opportunity to ensure first-class customer relationship services. Additionally, this role helps support the sales objectives, policies and programs for our platform. This position offers significant growth potential and will be expected to help drive revenue in concert with individual and team goals.
What you’ll do:
- Assist with assessing customer requirements.
- Use CRM to manage customer interaction and inquiries.
- Provide customer support through onboarding, first use, and ongoing product support.
- Champion the product through the client onboarding process and ongoing education.
- Act as a brand ambassador increasing market breadth and depth within the sector.
- Reach out to customers proactively, ensuring customer success.
- Provide timely response to customer inquiries by phone and email.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship providing total customer satisfaction.
- Provide and deliver product training to clients.
- Represent sales/service at offsite meetings with clients and prospects.
- Provide appropriate documentation for sales function.
Your Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent organizational and task management skills.
- Strong customer relationship building skills.
- Cultivate relationships with existing subscribers and new prospects to ensure future business.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, contributing to team development.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong CRM background.
Education and Experience
- Position requires some transferrable work experience, preferably 2-3 years in a B2B environment.
- Associate or Bachelor degree preferred but not required.
- Required Skills
customer service orientation
attention to detail
ability to travel to client sites as needed
facility with CRM, Microsoft Suite or similar tools
a minimum of two years of relevant experience