Digital Marketing Manager
- Job Title
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you are responsible for the digital strategy for lead generation, nurturing and retention, and overall brand development. You will be responsible for the company’s digital marketing platforms: Hubspot, SalesForce, Wordpress, and SproutSocial. You must be data driven and collaborate with the marketing and sales teams to deliver effective digital marketing programs at each level of the marketing funnel and across marketing channels. In this strategic role, you will report directly to the CMO
- Customer Acquisition: Develop and oversee multi-channel customer acquisition strategy and execution plan for the full customer journey.
- Customer Engagement & Retention: Drive strategy and execution of lifecycle marketing to onboard, retain, build loyalty that increases the lifetime value of customers. This includes responsibility for personalized email campaigns, and growing social channels.
- Maintain and enhance company website with new content and new features.
- Data Analysis & Reporting: Maintain a measurement plan to optimize campaigns. Provide performance analysis, A/B testing, ROI for all channels/tactics.
- Content Collaboration: collaborate with the content development team to test and deliver optimized marketing content. You are responsible for planning, briefing, and testing creative.
You are comfortable in fast-pace high-growth environment, and can thrive in a small team structure. As a young software company, we offer a unique opportunity for talented individuals to tackle a broad portfolio of strategic challenges. You must be excited by the opportunity to put your mark on a brand growing rapidly.
- 6-8 years of digital B-to-B marketing experience, with demonstrated success in the design, execution and management of digital marketing campaigns.
- Deep experience and demonstrated success in developing and executing cross-channel customer acquisition programs.
- Deep experience and demonstrated success in developing digital marketing programs through paid social and search channels, programmatic advertising, other paid media, and email campaigns.
- Deep experience and demonstrated success in building social communities, and proficiency with customer engagement and retention marketing strategies.
- Expertise with optimizing organic search and site marketing.
- Experience in maintaining and enhancing company website.
- Experience in working with digital/creative agencies.
- Expert proficiency in data analysis, including demonstrable expertise with Google Analytics, Hubspot analytics, SalesForce analytics.
- Experience working with SalesForce and Hubspot or equivalent systems
- Experience in the software or technology- related business desired; experience in the financial services industry a plus