- Job Title
- Physical Therapists
- Job ID
- Manhattan, NY
- Other Location
A private school in Manhattan's Westside is looking for a Physical Therapist for three full days. Hours are 8:30- 3:30 pm working with students in grades 6-12 with physical delays.
• Develop and Implement treatment plans
• Provide services in schools, daycare centers or homes
• Complete daily sessions notes
• Complete timesheets and send to agency within established deadlines
• Follow Child’s individualized treatment plan and evaluate goals
• Participate in annual IEP meetings, in person or by phone as requested
• Maintain confidentiality of all information relating to children cases
• NYS PT License
• NYS Registration
• Graduate degree in licensure qualifying program
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be compassionate, professional and self-motivated individual
We offer competitive Fee for Service Rates.
Who we are:
Salveo Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a fully insured educational staffing firm. We have established a steadfast growth in placing only the most qualified therapists with excellent educational backgrounds and track records across various schools throughout the five boroughs of New York City and Westchester School Systems.
We offer a wide range of service providers including Occupational Therapists, Speech & Language Therapists, Physical Therapists, Counselors, School Nurses and Special Education Teachers from preschool through high school.