Team Lead Software Engineer- C#- (Remote)
- Job Title
- Team Lead Software Engineer- C#- (Remote)
- Job ID
- Yardley, PA 19067
- Other Location
Conexess Group is aiding a healthcare client in their search for a Remote Team Lead Software Engineer.
- Develop solutions that add value and efficiency across systems with minimal technical debt.
- Collaborate closely with fellow developers, product owners and other stakeholders in determining optimal solutions to product goals.
- Deliver code with a Test First mentality and a heavy focus on quality at the code level.
- Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make strategic solution architecture recommendations.
- Support development of cross-functional business processes; identify alternative solutions, assess feasibility, and recommend new approaches via technology enablement.
- Contribute to architecture models, frameworks and artifacts (e.g. current and future state application architecture diagrams, data models, etc.).
- FHIR (proven production experience) (Fast Healthcare Interoperabilty Resources)
- C# (strong)
- Unit Testing (S.O.L.I.D. principles + NUnit/MSTest/etc…)
- .NET Core
- Integration experience with Epic, Cerner, and/or other Electronic Health Record systems.
- React + Redux
- SAML/OAuth experience
- Gitflow experience
Nice to have
- MS SQL
- Web Accessibility (WCAG 2.0/508)