- Job Title
- Physical Therapist
- Job ID
- Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Other Location
We’re a skilled nursing facility looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, and you would like to provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you!
OUR COMPANY MISSION: To inspire hope that contributes to health and well-being for a unique care experience. We strive to deliver quality of care and unparalleled hospitality to all our guests and team members. Our Service Covenant: Smile - Empathy - Recognition - Voice – Integrity – Care - Experience
Provides, directs and supervises all aspects of quality patient care, including, but not limited to: screening, evaluation and treatment, treatment planning, goal setting, family education and documentation in order to assure the best outcome for the patient.
- Directs and supervises the work of therapist assistants.
- Develops treatment plan and provides treatment consistent with benefits and reimbursement levels.
- Documents notes, summaries, reports, etc.
- Bachelors of Science in Physical Therapy.
- Licensed as required by State.
- CPR certification
Comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates.