- Job Title
- HR Analyst
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Other Location
The human resource analyst position is responsible for performing human resource project work and providing analysis of various human resource programs and initiatives.
This is a full-time internal position with our company. Normal business hours are 8AM to 5PM Monday through Friday. We are located in Fleming Island, FL.
- Compile and deliver Affirmative Action Plans (AAP) to various DCSI clients.
- Use DCSI licensed AAP software to produce compliant AAP plans.
- Gather benchmark data about jobs, compensation and benefits.
- Review job descriptions and match them in Market Based Compensation software.
- Calculate retention, turnover and internal mobility rates.
- Collect and analyze client data.
- Track trends and developments in assigned functional areas.
- Conduct studies, perform research and prepare reports.
- Review, interpret and recommend policy, process or program improvements.
- Participate in working groups, councils and committees.
- Ensure compliance with rules and regulations.
- Manage and deliver special projects.
- Business Acumen.
- Critical Evaluation.
- Global & Cultural Awareness.
- HR Expertise.
- Relationship Management.
- Work experience as an HR Analyst or similar role
- Experience using Human Resources Management Systems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Good research abilities
- Familiarity with HR operations including hiring, compliance and HR metrics
- Required Skills
HRIS, Analyst, Exel