- Job Title
- HR Generalist
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Human Resources Generalist (Temp.)
- Research, draft and modify company policies for US teams such as: Leave of Absence, Paid Time Off, Mobile Phone, Remote Work, Code of Conduct, Employee Complaint Procedure, etc.
- Redraft already completed policies into new branding framework (using T&E policy as a baseline) – global policy focus. This would not include rewriting them with new content but taking the content and reformatting.
- Complete basic compliance work for company Federal such as: drafting statements for job postings, research FAR clauses and compliance needs, suggesting changes to job descriptions as needed.
- Develop communication materials for policy roll out and deployment including power point decks or email templates.
- 2+ years HR Generalist experience
- Ability to work independently
- Potential for in-person meetings to discuss project progress (most work will be done remotely)