Golf Caddie Job, 4-6 Days/Week, Piedmont Driving Club, Atlanta, Georgia
- Job Title
- Golf Caddie Job, 4-6 Days/Week, Piedmont Driving Club, Atlanta, Georgia
- Job ID
- Atlanta, GA 30331
- Other Location
We're engaging Golf Caddies to work 4-6 days a week at Piedmont Driving Club in Atlanta, Georgia.
We are engaging self-motivated individuals with basic golf knowledge and flexible schedules to work as a Golf Caddie at Piedmont Driving Club in Atlanta, Georgia. Ideal candidates possess superior customer service skills and can work weekends, as needed. Caddies are expected to work 4-6 days per week for a remuneration of $450 to $650 per week.
For this position, you must have a general knowledge of the golf game and be able to pass a basic assessment demonstrating your golf knowledge. We do not teach the basics of golf as part of any certification that we offer. However, you are not required to be an expert Golfer or have any Caddie experience to perform well.
Golf Caddie Job Education and Experience Responsibilities:
- All Caddies are required to have general golf knowledge, meaning you could play or prompt another Golfer, though you do not need to be an expert or even play well.
- Must be outgoing and have a customer-first personality.
- Candidates without specific Caddie experience may be considered if you have previous experience in one the following types of jobs: Server, Waiter, Bartender, Hospitality, Customer Service, Golf Retail, General Retail, Landscaping, Sales, Valet, Firefighter, EMS personnel, Other Outdoor or Recreational Roles
- Must be physically capable of carrying two bags that can weigh up to 35 pounds each while walking the length of the golf course multiple times a day.
Golf Caddie Job Responsibilities
- Cheerfully interact and deliver world class customer service to all golfers.
- Calculate yardage for golfers.
- Locate errant shots.
- Maintain the course.
- Clean clubs and golf balls.
- Provide course knowledge and information.
- Assist golfers with decision-making.
Golf Caddie Candidate Selection Process
- Online survey
- Telephone interview
- Service assessment
- Personal interview
- Background check
- On-course training
About Piedmont Driving Club:
Since its founding in 1887, the Piedmont Driving Club has provided its members and their families with plentiful recreational, social and dining opportunities. With its historic Midtown clubhouse overlooking beautiful Piedmont Park and its superb Camp Creek golf facility, the Club now offers golf, tennis, swimming, squash, fishing and fitness activities, as well as multiple dining and social event services for the enjoyment of its members and their guests.
CADDIEMASTER is a professional golf management company that manages caddie programs for some of the most exclusive private clubs and resorts around the country. We have been hired to manage the caddie program, because quite simply, our clients want to have one of the finest caddie programs in the country. We are looking for individuals who are service oriented and golf knowledgeable.