Golf Caddie Job, 2-4 Days/Week, Golf Club of Houston in Humble, TX
- Job Title
- Golf Caddie Job, 2-4 Days/Week, Golf Club of Houston in Humble, TX
- Job ID
- Humble, TX 77396
- Other Location
We're engaging Golf Caddies to work 2-4 days a week at the Golf Club of Houston in Humble, Texas.
We are engaging self-motivated individuals with basic golf knowledge and flexible schedules to work as a Golf Caddie at the Golf Club of Houston. Ideal candidates possess superior customer service skills and can work weekends, as needed. Caddies will work 2-4 days per week for a remuneration of $150-$175 per week.
For this position, you must have a general knowledge of the golf game and be able to pass a basic assessment demonstrating your golf knowledge. We do not teach the basics of golf as part of any certification that we offer. However, you are not required to be an expert Golfer or have any Caddie experience to perform well.
Golf Caddie Job Education and Experience Responsibilities:
- All Caddies are required to have general golf knowledge, meaning you could play or prompt another Golfer, though you do not need to be an expert or even play well.
- Must be outgoing and have a customer-first personality.
- Candidates without specific Caddie experience may be considered if you have previous experience in one the following types of jobs: Server, Waiter, Bartender, Hospitality, Customer Service, Golf Retail, General Retail, Landscaping, Sales, Valet, Firefighter, EMS personnel, Other Outdoor or Recreational Roles
- Must be physically capable of carrying two bags that can weigh up to 35 pounds each while walking the length of the golf course multiple times a day.
Golf Caddie Job Responsibilities
- Cheerfully interact and deliver world class customer service to all golfers.
- Calculate yardage for golfers.
- Locate errant shots.
- Maintain the course.
- Clean clubs and golf balls.
- Provide course knowledge and information.
- Assist golfers with decision-making.
Golf Caddie Candidate Selection Process
- Online survey
- Telephone interview
- Service assessment
- Personal interview
- Background check
- On-course training
About Golf Club of Houston
Golf Club of Houston (formerly known as Redstone Golf Club), opened in 2003. The course landscape hosts 900 acres of land with Cypress, Live Oak and Pine trees. Since 2003, the course has hosted the PGA Tour Shell Houston Open. Although the course is challenging for all skill levels, it was designed to test even the best players in the world. Since 2004, Golf Club of Houston has won the following awards: 2013 NCCOA’s Golf Course of the Year, 2012 Avid Golfer’s Best Overall Public Course, 2006 Avid Golfer’s Best New Course, 2005 Golf Digest’s America’s Best New Courses, and 2004 Golf, Inc.’s Excellence in Marketing. To learn more about the course: http://www.golfclubofhouston.com/
CADDIEMASTER is a professional golf management company that manages caddie programs for some of the most exclusive private clubs and resorts around the country. We have been hired to manage the caddie program, because quite simply, our clients want to have one of the finest caddie programs in the country. We are looking for individuals who are service oriented and golf knowledgeable.