Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)- eDiscovery Project Manager
- Job Title
- Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA)- eDiscovery Project Manager
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN
- Other Location
Conexess Group is seeking a Relativity Administrator with a passion for all phases of litigation support and a desire to grow into a leadership role. This role will grow into a Director role overseeing 3 people while still remaining very hands on the administration side. The team is expected to grow in size over the next 6-12 months.
This position requires a Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) certification, strong eDiscovery background, solid understanding of eDiscovery methodologies excellent client service skills, and experience in working with cross-functional technical and legal teams.
- Consistently deliver well-articulated, balanced, and informed communications.
- Participate in defining and maintaining the processes and technology that allow team and client to meet case need
- Develop strong partnerships with the clients
- Establish or refine processes and methodologies to enable successful delivery on project goals
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the development of technical project documentation.
- Maintenance, upgrades and day-to-day administration
- Respond to incoming requests for assistance with Relativity, including general database administration tasks, advanced troubleshooting, and consultation on workflow solutions
- Troubleshoot complex issues while keeping the client informed
- Coordinate with internal resources and Relativity Support as needed
- Monitor Relativity environment to ensure instance operates as expected
- Contribute to regular maintenance and configuration updates
- Leverage Relativity expertise to advise client on latest technology and best practices.