Decidedly Different Consulting and Staffing for Your Business and Technology Needs
We see our consultants as partners
We only thrive when they thrive. That’s why we’re all about transparency.
A few perks our consultants enjoy are profit-sharing bonuses, fully disclosed bill rates, comprehensive benefits, and ongoing 360-degree feedback via Sense. We also offer referral bonuses and never resort to non-competes.
HW Test Engineer 2 (288443)
- Job Title
- HW Test Engineer 2 (288443)
- Redmond, WA
- Other Location
This is a full-time contract/consulting position with Concordis. In addition to the full transparency of knowing the bill rate to the end client, you will receive:
Quarterly revenue sharing, a $1 for $1 matching 401(k) with NO vesting period!, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, STD, LTD, PTO, paid holidays, and more. Plus, you’ll never be asked to sign a non-compete letter before submitting you to a career opportunity. Client and consultant alignment with zero conflict of interest.
• Test RF design and LTE/Wi-Fi performance, in particular RF parameters within 3GPP and IEEE specs
• Root cause RF test failures and work closely with design team to implement and retest the schematic/layout changes
• Test LTE/WCDMA Layer 1 parameters and find any product issues to meet the requirements
• Create new test plans to improve RF test coverage and create targeted testing for a new feature
• Device preparation (loading right bits/tools/software/firmware) for official laboratory testing
• Data processing for harvesting statistical analysis of the RF parameters
• BS, MS required with 5 to 10 years of relevant RF hardware and system design for consumer electronic products
• Prior experience filing bugs and follow up on bug resolutions, capture device and test equipment logs etc
• Expert in CMW500, Anritsu tester MT8820 to test 3GPP specifications, carrier and internal requirements
• Expert in RF standards across 3GPP, IEEE
• Experience and understanding in RF component characteristics and behavior
• Ability to multitask
• Programming skills in Labview/C#/Python
• Excel Macro knowledge
• Prior experience with modem and Wi-Fi chipsets and chipset tools
• Experience with cellular test equipments like CMW500/Anritsu
• Prior experience in test labs for RF parameters or chipset development and testing
• Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic products
• Working knowledge of EM and antenna theory inside portable wireless devices, including proper grounding, isolation, and desense mitigation techniques.
Design verification activities to design quality into our products. Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures. Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing. Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision. Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.