Occupational Therapist (OT) for SY19-20
- Job Title
- Occupational Therapist (OT) for SY19-20
- Job ID
- Dobbs Ferry, NY
- Other Location
Occupational Therapist needed for special needs school.
We are looking for an occupational therapist for 2-3 days a week on a contract basis. The school hours are 8am -3:10 pm and this position would start on September 5,2019.
• Develop and Implement treatment plans
• Provide services in schools, daycare centers or homes
• Complete daily sessions notes
• Complete timesheets and send to agency within established deadlines
• Follow Child’s individualized treatment plan and evaluate goals
• Participate in annual IEP meetings, in person or by phone as requested
• Maintain confidentiality of all information relating to children cases
• NYS OT License
• NYS Registration
• Graduate degree in licensure qualifying program
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be compassionate, professional and self-motivated individual
We offer competitive Fee for Service Rates.
Who we are:
Salveo Healthcare Solutions, Inc. is a fully insured educational staffing firm. We have established a steadfast growth in placing only the most qualified therapists with excellent educational backgrounds and track records across various schools throughout the five boroughs of New York City and Westchester School Systems.
We offer a wide range of service providers including Occupational Therapists, Speech & Language Therapists, Counselors, School Nurses and Special Education Teachers from preschool through high school.