Registered Nurse - RN
- Job Title
- Registered Nurse - RN
- Job ID
- Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Other Location
We’re a skilled nursing facility with a sub-acute unit and we are looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! If you would like to provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you! OUR COMPANY MISSION: To inspire hope that contributes to health and well-being for a unique care experience. We strive to deliver quality of care and unparalleled hospitality to all our guests and team members.Our Service Covenant: Smile - Empathy - Recognition - Voice – Integrity – Care – Experience.
We are currently looking for full-time experienced RNs for AM & PM shifts for our SNF, 8 hours shifts.
- Visit with residents on a daily basis in order to observe and evaluate each resident’s physical and emotional status.
- Encourage attending physicians to record and sign progress notes, physicians’ orders, etc., on a timely basis and in accordance with current regulations.
- Provide, direct, and/or oversee direct nursing care provided by a licensed nurse, a certified nursing assistant, and/or a nurse aide trainee qualified to perform the procedure.
- Review nurses’ notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident’s response to the care, and that such care is provided in accordance with the resident’s wishes.
- Current RN License in state of California
- 1 year of RN experience required.
- Background check with no history of abuse
We provide an organized, and family like work environment with a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates.