Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Med Pass PM
- Job Title
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Med Pass PM
- Job ID
- Santa Ana, CA 92701
- Other Location
We’re a skilled nursing facility with a sub-acute unit and we are looking for dynamic associates to join our clinical team and provide our guests with a care experience that will change their lives! If you would like to provide a unique and memorable experience to our guests, we want to meet you! OUR COMPANY MISSION: To inspire hope that contributes to health and well-being for a unique care experience. We strive to deliver quality of care and unparalleled hospitality to all our guests and team members.Our Service Covenant: Smile - Empathy - Recognition - Voice – Integrity – Care – Experience.
We are looking for one LVN for PM shift. Pay ranges from 23.00 (no experience) to 29.00 depending on years of experience - shift, ability to speak a second language, etc.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide direct nursing care to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
- Complete and file required charts and treatment plans/physician orders, etc.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents as required.
- Prepare and administer medications as ordered by the physician
- Make rounds with physicians as requested/necessary.
- Orient and welcome new residents and families.
- Answer call lights and provide nursing assistance.
- Participate in and make recommendations for care plans.
- You will need to have a current California Nursing License
- You will need six months of experience (or more)
- You will need to clear a background check
- You will not have any history of abuse
We provide an organized, and family like work environment with a comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates.
- Pay Range
- $23.00 None to $29.00 None