LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Accounting Assistant
- Job ID
- Fountain Valley, CA
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with an innovative entrepreneurship specializing in Arts, Crafts & Creative Services is seeking an Entry Level Accounting Assistant on a temporary basis to provide back office support as the company continues to grow.
POSITION TITLE: Accounting Assistant
- Assisting with accounts payable (Matching, coding and entering invoices)
- Sorting incoming and preparing outgoing mail
- Entering and updating client information into the accounting system
- Assist with projects and general administrative tasks as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Economics or Business Related field
- Strong Microsoft Office and Organizational Skills
- A can do attitude and willingness to adapt in a ever so changing work environment
For consideration, please email resume to Tara Cormier at email@example.com.
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.