LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Invoicing Specialist
- Job ID
- Irvine, CA 92618
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with a highly successful stable company to find an Invoicing Specialist in Orange County. They offer a great work culture and endless opportunities!!
POSITION TITLE: Invoicing Specialist
POSITION OVERVIEW: The Invoicing Specialist is an entry level position that entails reviewing sales orders and other supporting documents in an effort to verify accuracy, from the amount billed on through to the address and whether or not the product did in fact arrive at the correct location. The Invoicing Specialist position is Temp to Hire and starts immediately.
- Review Sales Orders for accuracy, post or reject sales orders when appropriate
- Review supporting document to verify Bill to address is correct
- Verify Shipping amount charged is the same as shipping document
- Provide feedback to the Operations Department, as well as, the steps needed to correct any rejected sales orders
- Archive all posted sales in the Archive to allow quick access for the collections department when needed
- Provide ad-hoc support when requested
- Flexible with changes in process improvements
- Detail Oriented
- Open to learn new techniques for processing.
- Communication and social skills that can navigate through discussions involving feedback and improvement opportunities.
- Able to comply with process in a consistent manner
- Process driven and analytical
- Intermediate Excel Skills - (Filters, V-lookup’s & Pivot Tables)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Quick and accurate completion of Data Entry required
- 1-2 years of general office experience in a professional environment
Send Resumes to email@example.com, or call me for more information - 949-500-1284
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.