Patient Services Coordinator Evening Shift
- Job Title
- Patient Services Coordinator Evening Shift
- Job ID
- Grand Rapids, MI 49544
- Other Location
Today, we have more than 65,000 employees with the strength to help you grow in any career direction you want, whether in our stores, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities or our Midwest corporate offices. It's your future, maybe it starts with Meijer.
Provides excellent service to Meijer Specialty Pharmacy patients to ensure timely fulfillment of specialty prescriptions. Excels in customer service and has great communication skills to enhance overall patient health. Executes multiple stages of filling specialty prescriptions across multiple disease states.
This position will be on the Evening Shift (1:30p-10p) Monday – Friday
What You'll Be Doing:
- Input pharmacy referrals and prescription information in a clinical base platform.
- Place outbound calls to patients for medication delivery scheduling and other customer service communications.
- Intake referrals and determine insurance, load plan to profile and review test claims.
- Insurance verification including prior authorization.
- Act as the primary point of contact for insurance companies and physician office for insurance verification.
- Obtain copay assistance where applicable.
- Work across multiple disease states.
- Promote pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the customer.
- Partner with clinical teams as needed for insurance appeals process.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient information.
- This job profile is not meant to be all inclusive of the responsibilities of this position; may perform other duties as assigned or required.
What You'll Bring With You (Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
- At least 2 years of customer service experience required.
- 1 year pharmacy and/or specialty pharmacy customer service experience preferred.
- Effective communication skills and agent of change.
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Ability to learn new technologies and systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient keyboard skills.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Organizational skills.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Demonstrated history of consistent attendance.
- Basic Math skills.
- Required Skills
• High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required.
• At least 2 years of customer service experience required.
• 1 year pharmacy and/or specialty pharmacy customer service experience preferred.
• Effective communication skills and agent of change.
• Excellent organization skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
• Ability to learn new technologies and systems.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Proficient keyboard skills.
• Neat and legible penmanship.
• Organizational skills.
• Prioritizing skills.
• Demonstrated history of consistent attendance.
• Basic Math skills.
• Must be able to work evenings 1:30pm-10:00pm.