Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Job Title
- Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Job ID
- Franklin, TN 37067
- Other Location
Conexess Group is working with a Franklin, TN based client in their search for a Senior Salesforce Developer.
Essential Job Duties
- Develops, maintains and supports the Salesforce application as well as documents the applications.
- Works closely with external vendors as well as internal customers.
- Records, tracks and resolves detailed business and technical issues.
- Works within a small team to respond quickly to user requests which involves reviewing request and providing functional evaluations on possible solutions.
- Analyzes various solutions to meet business needs of the firm.
- Develops processes and procedures to support overall departmental goals and objectives.
- Keeps up with current CRM tools available through the CRM developer portal.
- Acts as Model Office/Quality Assurance liaison whenever necessary as related to new functionality rollout.
- Maintains a repository of all project work for IT review.
- Understanding of CSS, XLS, repositories (SVN/CVS).
- Able to multitask and switch between a variety of projects.
- Fundamental understanding of basic system development methodologies.
- Solid understanding of relational database conceptss
- Solid understanding of Salesforce governor’s limitations and knowledge of working around them.
- Proficient in writing unit test that achieve near 100% coverage.
- Understands Object Oriented Programming concepts.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years’ experience on the Salesforce platform (s-controls, Visualforce pages, custom components, Apex controllers and triggers).
- Experienced in writing and scheduling batch Apex jobs.
- Experienced in integrating with third party APIs, such as Google Maps, Adobe CM, or Open Source.
- Development experience with class frameworks and libraries.\Certified Salesforce developer or other Salesforce certifications is a plus.