Driven by a Passion for Excellence
We are proud to be the leading independent Global Sales Organization serving the Meetings & Incentives marketplace, with 250+ member luxury hotels and resorts. We have a passion for our clients, a passion for our Members, and a passion to serve. If you are inspired to find out more about the exciting career opportunities at ALHI, join our talent network by creating a profile, or apply for an existing open position.
We offer the largest portfolio of 4 & 5 Diamond/Star Meeting & Incentive resorts located in the world's most desirable locations.
A Great Place To Work
- Competitive Compensation Package - Wages & Vacation/Sick/Holiday time
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability - First day of employment for eligible associates
- 401(k), with employer contributions
- Positive work culture - A diverse and dynamic team of top-level hospitality/travel professionals
Executive Assistant & Office Manager
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant & Office Manager
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX
- Other Location
Executive Assistant & Office Manager
The ideal candidate will be comfortable operating at a fast pace with a high degree of organization, has an ability to anticipate needs, and can meet deadlines in a timely manner. This position is based in our Dallas office and reports directly to the President & Chief Executive Officer of the company.
- 3-5 years in professional environment supporting C-Level Executives.
- Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
- Maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Oversee all ALHI office operations and procedures.
- Collaborate with colleagues and staff to cultivate a strong team environment, as well as foster a positive work culture. Manage interpersonal relations, and communicate clearly, to effectively build support across all levels of the organization.
- Act as liaison and conduct verbal & written communication with the CEO, Executive team, and all customer segments (members/vendors/senior management) in a timely manner across several time zones.
- Handle confidential information concerning team goals, leads, customer information, salaries and personnel issues.
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external customer appointments, meetings and events, as necessary and identify scheduling conflicts pro-actively.
- Serve as lead for conference and meeting logistics, including registration, shipping, lodging and travel arrangements.
- Point person for all administrative duties, including ordering supplies and equipment.
- Prepare marketing reports and presentations, marketing materials, reports/analyses, etc. as requested and per brand standards/guidelines. Strong PowerPoint skills is a plus.
- Reconcile reimbursement requests, expense reports, process invoices, and coordinate with various external vendors.
- Partner with Human Resources to maintain company policies as necessary and support the production select employee communications.
- Assist with New Member Development efforts (from initial communications to full execution of contracts & internal announcements).
- Scheduling and coordinating travel and meetings, including international agendas & telephone calls.
- Internal & external communications on behalf of the CEO.
- Special projects and other administrative duties as needed.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all staff, executives, and clients.
- Abide by the policies and procedures of Associated Luxury Hotels International.
- Maintain ethical and professional standards of sales service.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the President & Chief Executive Officer.