City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Bilingual Legal Assistant
- Job Title
- Bilingual Legal Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
The Bilingual Legal Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and legal support to a very busy personal injury attorney.
Key Responsibilities of the Bilingual Legal Assistant:
- Organize, manage, and maintain correspondence, memoranda, legal research, factual research, contracts and documents.
- Prepare business transaction documents, policies and related documents for review and conduct follow-up
- Handle high volume of calls.
- Translate and converse with Spanish speaking clients
Requirements of the Bilingual Legal Assistant:
- Fluency in Spanish
- Strong knowledge of personal injury law.
- Interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Skilled in performing detailed work including typing accuracy, proofing materials.
- Strong organizational skills including establishing priorities & tracking meeting deadlines.
- Advanced computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data management tools
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills