Interested in joining a fast-paced, results-focused company that cares about its employees and is helping shape America's housing finance industry? Essent is currently interviewing for the following open positions:
- Job Title
- Operations Assistant
- Requisition ID
- Winston Salem, NC 27104
- Other Location
Essent Guaranty, Inc. Founded in 2008, we are a private mortgage insurer, approved by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and licensed nationwide. We offer private mortgage insurance, also known as mortgage guaranty insurance, MI or private MI, for single-family mortgage loans in the United States, providing private capital to mitigate mortgage credit risk for lenders and investors. This, in turn, allows lenders to make additional mortgage financing available to prospective homeowners. We are focused on managing risk and dedicated to serving as a strong and fair counterparty. As a company, we bring strong private capital and a commitment to risk management to the mortgage insurance industry. As of September 30, 2018 Essent Guaranty was in compliance with the Private Mortgage Insurer Eligibility Requirements (PMIERs). Essent is rated BBB+ by Standard and Poor's and Baa1 by Moody's.
Title: Operations Assistant
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
The incumbent provides data entry and general support for Client Services as well as providing incoming/outgoing mail processing for Winston-Salem, NC office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail for office as required.
- Open, stamp and sort Client Services mail for processing.
- Operate postage machine and other mailroom equipment as needed.
- Responsible for managing the equipment maintenance process. Primary point of contact with equipment/service vendors for routine maintenance and service calls as needed.
- Responsible for picking up and mailing daily paperwork including invoices, cancellation/refund checks, and FCRA letters generated by UW. Able to perform search history in case of discrepancies or delays in shipment.
- Collect and sort all outgoing mail affixing proper postage with regards to US Postal regulations and classifications and deliver outgoing mail to designated area for pickup.
- Deliver and pick up any Triad mail, paperwork, checks, etc.
- Responsible for managing inventory level of mail supplies for Client Services and coordinating the placement of orders with Director of Facilities.
- Provide assistance with various reports, audits and data entry as needed.
- Work independently to accomplish assigned tasks efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Follow all safety requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience
- Experience in an administrative role
- Experience in a mail processing role
- Facilities experience
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and multi-task
- Organized attention to detail
- High emphasis on interpersonal communication
- Multi-tasking and problem solving
- Mailroom/ postage meter operation, Shipping & Receiving
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team and service orientated approach
- Experience with PC and Microsoft Office (including Outlook)
- Facilities and operations
- Must be able to lift and move packages or supplies unassisted up to 40 lbs.
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and disability benefits. We work to maintain a positive environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. Essent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.