Golf Caddie Job, 2-4 Days/Week, The Club at Carlton Woods, The Woodlands, Texas
- Job Title
- Golf Caddie Job, 2-4 Days/Week, The Club at Carlton Woods, The Woodlands, Texas
- Job ID
- The Woodlands, TX 77382
- Other Location
We're hiring for a Golf Caddie to work 2-4 days/week at The Club at Carlton Woods in The Woodlands, Texas.
We are seeking self-motivated individuals with flexible schedules to work as golf caddies 2-4 days/week. Caddie candidates should possess golf knowledge and customer service skills to caddie at Carlton Woods. We are looking for caddies to work 2-4 days/week and to be available on the weekends.
For this position, you must have a general knowledge of the game; we do not teach golf as part of any certification. You do not need to be an expert golfer or have previous caddie experience to do this job well. However, all golf caddie job applicants will need to demonstrate their golf knowledge through a certification process before servicing our clients.
Golf Caddie Job Education and Experience Responsibilities:
- Must have general golf knowledge; you need to play you don't need to be good.
- Outgoing / service-oriented personality.
- Previous experience as a:
- Server, Waiter, Bartender, Hospitality, Restaurant, Customer Service, Golf Shop, Landscaping, Retail, Sales, Valet, Firefighter, EMS personnel, Outdoors, Recreational
- Physically capable of carrying two bags weighing up to 35 pounds each and walking the length of the course multiple times a day.
Golf Caddie Job Responsibilities
- Cheerfully interact and deliver world class customer service.
- Calculate yardage for golfers.
- Locate errant shots.
- Maintain the course.
- Clean clubs and golf balls.
- Provide course knowledge and information.
- Assist golfers with decision-making.
Golf Caddie Candidate Selection Process
- Online survey
- Telephone interview
- Service assessment
- Personal interview
- Background check
- On-course training
About The Woodlands, TX
The Woodlands are a census-designated place (CDP), primarily located in Montgomery County, Texas. Just 25 miles north of Houston, The Woodlands are 43.9 square miles. As of 2010, the population was about 94,000. The city has been the location of a movie filming and is the home of “The Woodlands Concert Band.” The Woodlands contains many corporate campuses, one being ExxonMobil. It has won a Special Award for Excellence from the Urban Land Institute.
CADDIEMASTER is a professional golf management company that manages caddie programs for some of the most exclusive private clubs and resorts around the country.
We have been hired to manage the caddie program, because quite simply, our clients want to have one of the finest caddie programs in the country. We are looking for individuals who are service oriented and golf knowledgeable.
Caddies in our company may perform one or two types of caddying - traditional bag carrying and forecaddying. For the golfer, bag carrying is a walk in the park for the caddie; however, it is a physically demanding job. Caddies carry two bags weighing up to 35 pounds each and may have to walk 36 holes in the same day! Caddies are usually paid a base wage with a gratuity (site specific). The other type of caddying we do is forecaddying. A forecaddie accompanies up to four golfers who ride in carts. The forecaddie hustles along and works ahead of the golfers to provide all the services a traditional caddie would provide. Approximately $200-$300/week.