- Job Title
- Software Engineer
- Job ID
- Troy, MI 48084
- Other Location
The Senior Software Engineer will act as a key innovator and contributor to the ultimate success of our integrated suite of products driving compelling value to our customers. You will join our development team that delivers world class experiences to over 90 million guests each year. You will work on projects that incorporate a strong technology framework with the brightest people to engineer cutting edge solutions.
- Design and build technical solutions that address complex omni-channel, direct to consumer solutions while creating an immersive and engaging user experience.
- Better those around you by driving team efficiency improvements, mentoring teammates to strengthen individual skills and share your learning for building simple and effective user interfaces and API’s
- Keep up with technology trends in the industry to identify opportunities to apply them to the team.
- Troubleshoot architectural and database-related system problems, including performance, exceptions, etc.
Education and Experience
- Full-stack experience: 5+ years of experience as a software developer, working on both front and back-end features. Emphasis on back-end.
- Technical Skills: Proficient in programming languages C#, Java, Python, C++, or similar.
- Integration Experience: REST, JSON, SOAP, XML, Swagger, Postman, or similar.
- Desired Skills: Experience in developing mobile apps in Swift, Flutter, Ionic, React Native, or similar.
- Creative Passion: You desire for and have the ability to create software applications that create immersive experiences for our customers.
- Proven Track Record: You've driven several complex multi-person projects to completion and can speak to the results.
- Architecture Instincts: You know when to use pre-built technologies and when it's time to build a tailored solution from the ground up.
- Data Driven: You have the ability to analyze and critically evaluate gathered information to resolve conflicts, anticipate issues, and make priority decisions.
Must Have: C#, REST, JSON, SOAP, XML
Office with desk, phone, modem, computer/laptop with network connections.