LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
- Job Title
- Finance Manager
- Job ID
- El Segundo, CA
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PROFILE: We have partnered with a highly recognizable and well-branded company in their search for a Finance Manager who will develop and maintain accurate, actionable, and insightful analysis for all Supply Chain lines on the P&L (COGS, Logistics, and Warehouse).
POSITION TITLE: Finance Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for providing actionable analysis, business perspective and financial insight to various teams within the organization.
- Partner with the Supply Chain VP to deliver budget
- Transform financial reporting to drive decision making with the executive team
- Support monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
- Review monthly financial results, provide clear and concise commentary of variances
- Drive accountability for financial performance and challenge the operational assumptions used to build projections
- Identify opportunities to drive cost out of the organization and optimize the function
- Work with plant manager, plant controller, and third-party companies to ensure asset utilization, accurate cost builds through the bill of materials and full absorption
- Support timely cost development and communication to Sales for RFP P&Ls, cost modeling for innovation, and highlight risks and opportunities to the business
- Set up and follow a process to ensure all supply chain projects and Capex investments are financially evaluated prior to execution, and conduct post analysis
- 5+ years of Finance experience
- BA in Finance, Business or Accounting; MBA or CPA a plus
- Experience with manufacturing; consumer goods, food and beverage, or retail preferred
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills; development of complex cost models in Excel using variable inputs, pivot tables and graphs
- Proficient in building finance presentations in PowerPoint
- Ability to be creative, prioritize, adapt, and remain flexible while managing multiple projects
- Skilled in collecting, analyzing and summarizing complex business situations; ability to draw logical conclusions and solve problems while maintaining attention to detail
Please email resumes to Daniel Treffry at email@example.com
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.