Litigation Paralegal - Manhattan
- Job Title
- Litigation Paralegal - Manhattan
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10004
- Other Location
A prominent multi-state liability litigation law firm seeks an experienced Paralegal to join their New York practice!
- 2 to 5 years of experience of general insurance defense litigation experience.
- Experience in NY & NJ will be given preference.
- Construction litigation is a plus.
- A Bachelor degree, Associates and/or paralegal certificate is beneficial.
- Experienced insurance defense litigation legal assistants are urged to apply.
- Proficient with Westlaw or Lexis.
- Experience drafting discovery demands, responses and subpoenas.
- Case management software experience.
- MUST have the ability to review, organize and control related documents.
- Highly proficient with computer technology.
- Trial experience strongly preferred.
- Able to maintain a high volume case management load with extensive deadline calendars.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of the litigation process.
- Knowledge time billing software.
- Solid work history.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE FORWARD RESUMES