City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Customer Service Representative
- Job Title
- Customer Service Representative
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
A Warwick area company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will have previous order entry experience, outstanding communication and organizational skills, and great follow up with customers to ensure they have the best experience possible, as well as .
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter customer sales orders, quotes and returns
- Entry of customer purchase orders, verify pricing and product availability, then follow through to ensure on time delivery.
- Receive inbound calls and respond to calls as appropriate
- Promptly resolve customer service issues to the customer’s satisfaction per company procedures and standards
- Create and maintain customer accounts using the CRM database
- Perform administrative duties, reports and special projects associated with Customer Support
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
- 2 years’ work experience in Client and customer Support
- Impeccable Attention to Detail with Strong Organizational Skills
- Exceptional Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- Effective Team Player with the ability to Work Independently
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment, a plus
- Knowledge of ERP software systems, a plus
Send resume to apply for immediate consideration.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
order execution, customer service, product knowledge, organized