The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Digital Campaign Manager
- Job Title
- Digital Campaign Manager
- Job ID
- Little Rock, AR 72201
- Other Location
Job Description: Digital Campaign Manager
The campaign manager will work on the Direct Marketing Team to develop and execute digital media campaigns to drive business results. Core duties will involve placing digital advertising, developing and optimizing campaigns, and analyzing data. Ideal candidate is a competitive, strategic thinker that has a passion for numbers and finding trends in data.
- Manage all aspects of digital advertising campaigns, including asset collection, campaign set up and implementation, and monitoring campaign performance, optimization and reporting
- Manager is responsible for planning and executing campaigns to meet monthly business targets
- Track, report and analyze campaign data and performance
- Work collaboratively and maintain strong communication with other departments, i.e. engineering, reporting, content creation and IT.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, highly dynamic workspace while always demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Critical thinker than focuses on finding solutions to problems
- Highly analytical and experience making decisions from data
- Excellent organization and planning skills with the ability and desire to meet tight deadlines
- Eagerness to continuously learn about topics that are related to internet marketing and the industry as a whole
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Interpersonal savvy
- Learning on the fly
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Timely decision making
- Planning & Composure
- Process Management
- Enthusiastic Leader
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Google Adwords and/or Google Analytics certification desirable.