City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Medical Billing Collections
- Job Title
- Medical Billing Collections
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
The Medical Billing Collections plays a vital role in this busy medical practice.
Duties of the Medical Billing Collections :
- Call insurance companies for status on outstanding claims.
- Process and follow up on appeals to insurance companies.
- Phone patients for payment or payment arrangements on outstanding balances.
- Print and re-file claims as needed.
- Answer incoming patient, insurance company and physician office telephone calls.
- Research/audit patient accounts for further payment or adjustments
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
Requirements of the Medical Billing Collections:
High School diploma or GED equivalent
Prior experience providing a high level of customer service in a fast paced environment medical office
Excellent organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
Demonstrated PC skills, i.e. proficient with MS Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Knowledge of insurance and insurance industry practices
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) experience
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills