Senior Regulatory Compliance Expert
- Job Title
- Senior Regulatory Compliance Expert
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN 37027
- Other Location
Conexess is aiding a client in its search for a 100% Remote Senior Regulatory Compliance Expert. This role will be responsible for creating and updating regulatory content for compliance management solutions. This includes creating compliance checklists, drafting regulatory update summaries, and adding Federal and State law content into the solution.
The Senior Regulatory Compliance Expert will:
- Develop regulatory summaries of changing regulations and checklists for use in the product, including explanations and relevant data to help financial institutions efficiently and effectively manage compliance tasks.
- Add data fields to compliance management solution. Data fields may include investment-related regulations, Department of Labor regulations and state regulations affecting financial institutions.
- Possess exceptional research and writing skills to deliver the highest quality work-product, value and result for each assigned project and stakeholder.
- Be able to explain complex regulations in plain English
- Successful, results & data driven regulatory compliance professional
- Certification in compliance- CRCM required
- Experience in researching Federal and state level rules and regulations
- Experience communicating verbally and in writing new regulations affecting financial institutions
- Previous experience working in a financial institution in a compliance role
- Great communication skills including verbal and written methods
- Juris doctor degree or advanced degree in compliance management