Business Development – In-Space Manufacturing & Assembly
- Job Title
- Business Development – In-Space Manufacturing & Assembly
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Other Location
Business Development – Space Manufacturing and Assembly
INSPIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO BUILDING HUMANITY'S FUTURE IN SPACE; ENABLING PEOPLE TO GO TO THE MOON, MARS AND BEYOND.
Made In Space is looking for a Business Development Professional supporting In Space Manufacturing and Assembly with 5 -10 years of experience, participating in developing breakthrough manufacturing technologies for space and terrestrial spin-offs.
This position is focused on market penetration for space manufacturing and assembly technology for Made In Space such as Archinaut, EAGLE, Optimast, and Apeiron, among others. Identification of potential customers, thorough market analysis, novel technology innovation and business case analysis are key areas of expertise for this position. Identifying and shaping technology development opportunities. Proposal writing skills involving open solicitations and direct to customer sales.
Proposal management involving multiple internal and external stakeholders. Leading the development of team-based customer pitches, developing and managing customer relationships.
- 5+ years proven abilities in the B2B/B2G
- Experience with manufacturing technologies (additive, subtractive, stereolithography, etc.)
Experience with robotic technologies (machine learning, machine vision, construction)
- Experience working with NASA, commercial space corporations and/or space-focused government agencies
- Experience with orbital Satellites
- Experience with long sales cycles
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
Out of area and overnight travel may be required.
M.B.A. or equivalent experience
Made In Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MIS is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
All offers of employment at Made In Space are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the Click Here
- National health and dental plans.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Short and long term disability plans.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
- National discount programs.
- Relocation opportunities.
- Required Skills
Must be passionate about space!