Medicaid Marketplace Enroller and Facilitator
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization promoting government sponsored healthcare programs for families and individuals, has an immediate need for a Medicaid Marketplace Facilitator. Responsible for achieving established goals improving our client's enrollment growth objectives encompassing all lines of business. Works collaboratively with key departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates and assignment percentages.
• Under limited supervision, responsible for carrying out enrollment events and achieving assigned membership growth targets through a combination of direct and indirect marketing activities, with the primary responsibility of improving the plan's overall “choice” rate. Works collaboratively with other key departments to increase the Medicaid and CHIP assignment percentage.
• Works closely with other team members and management to develop/maintain/deepen relationships with key business leaders, community based organizations (CBOs) and providers, ensuring all efforts are directed towards building Medicaid, CHIP, Marketplace and MMP membership. Effectively moves relationships through the “enrollment” pipeline.
• Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual enrollment goals and growth targets, as established by management.
• Schedules, coordinates & participates in Marketplace enrollment events, encourages key partners to participate, and assists where feasible.
• Works cohesively with Provider Services to ensure providers within assigned territory are aware of our client’s products and services. Establishes simple referral processes for providers and CBOs to refer clients who may be eligible for Marketplace products.
• Viewed as a “subject matter expert” (SME) by community and influencers on the health care delivery system and wellness topics.
• Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to both members and potential members.
• Assists with all incoming calls and assist perspective members or members with health access related questions.
• Identify partnerships with key sponsorship opportunities and provide justification to determine our client's participation.
• Identify and promote our client's Helping Hands program out in the community and create opportunities for employees to participate.
• Responsible for managing their own daily schedule in alignment with department goals and initiatives as assigned by regions. • Key in the development of SMART goals and provide input on department priorities.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, job-related experience.
• Min. 3 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business development, community engagement, healthcare industry).
• Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations skills.
• Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with little supervision.
Required License, Certification, Association
Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable transportation.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
• Solid understanding of Health Care Markets, including Medicaid and Medicare.
• Previous healthcare marketing, enrollment and/or grassroots/community outreach experience a plus.
• 5 years of outreach experience serving low income populations.
• 3 - 5 years project management experience, preferably in a health care or outreach setting.
• Experience presenting to influencer and low income audiences.
• Experience in sales or marketing techniques.
• Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• Active Life & Health Insurance
• Market Place Certified