Option 1: Create a New Profile
Senior Director Media Sales
- Job Title
- Senior Director Media Sales
- Job ID
- Denver, CO
- Other Location
Job Description: Senior Director Media Sales
Inuvo is a market leader in AI-driven digital marketing solutions. Our AI solutions align brand messaging with appropriate content and consumer intent. We partner with brands, agencies, and advertisers to uncover and reach incremental audiences and drive enhanced campaign performance.
What we are looking for in this role is someone who has background in selling programmatic media to brand and agencies in the ad tech space. Someone that consistently exceeds sales goals, grows revenue year after year, and is heavily respected in the business. They enjoy the hunt and are strategic at building long lasting relationships. Their sales pitch/deck is always spot on, and their negotiation skills are stellar. They are an analytical thinker and know how to uncover client needs and offer the right solutions.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Develop a robust sales pipeline exposing Inuvo to a broad range of potential clients.
- Consistently reach established revenue targets.
- Actively manage sales pipeline and provide leadership revenue projections.
- Communicate with various internal teams to properly execute on solutions.
- Continuously build on product knowledge and analytics.
- Attend industry events and conferences.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present and develop unique campaign designs with agency partners and C-level clients.
- Experience developing business as an individual contributor, and working with internal teams collaboratively.
- A thorough knowledge of the online advertising landscape.
- A team player, able to work cross-functionally to design custom solutions to achieve maximum client results.
- Experience at an ad network, SEM platform, DSP, or other online advertising role.
- Existing relationships with decision-makers at major holding companies and/or mid-tier agencies.
- Experience establishing longstanding, consultative client relationships.
- Strong quantitative skills and negotiations ability.
- A demonstrated ability to think outside-the-box, while at the same time maintaining acceptable corporate standards and sensibilities.
- Ability to work from home office successfully.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in online advertising sales required.
Chicago area, position will work remote.