Advisory Software Engineer (C#.NET 4.6.2+, VS 2017, WPF/XAML, WCF, Prism, HTML5, Angular 6/7/8, etc.) - Contract
- Job Title
- Advisory Software Engineer (C#.NET 4.6.2+, VS 2017, WPF/XAML, WCF, Prism, HTML5, Angular 6/7/8, etc.) - Contract
- Job ID
- Lenexa, KS 66215
- Other Location
Title: Advisory Software Engineer (C#.NET 4.6.2+, VS 2017, WPF/XAML, WCF, Prism, HTML5, Angular 6/7/8, etc.)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking an Advisory Software Engineer in Greater Kansas City. This individual will participate in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation.
- At least 5 years in work-related .NET/C# software development.
- Proficient with Visual Studio 2017+, and .NET Framework 4.6.2+.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development.
- Knowledge/experience in at least one of the following:
- WPF XAML
- Knowledge/experience in two or more of the following:
- MVVM Patterns
- Entity Framework
- Microsoft SQL-Server
- Experience with .NET Core
- Proficiency with TFS and/or Azure DevOps and/or Git
- Experience with User Interface design
- IOC containers
- Unit Testing frameworks
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which may require extensive research and analysis.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides both individual and budget-level tasks and product effort estimates/costs.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production, both at an individual and team level.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. Participates in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Performs release validation testing and beta support for projects.
- Researches problems and develops solutions to the problems.
- Conducts unit testing and integration testing for functionality and limits.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.
- May contribute to product architecture.