NX Open Programmer
- Job Title
- NX Open Programmer
- Job ID
- Troy, MI
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Client is currently seeking a NX Open Programmer with PMI experience for a long term contract engagement. This opportunity will require 50% travel with work from home capability. Candidates requiring sponsorship will not be considered for this opportunity.
- As a NX Software Programmer, you will provide excellent customer service by developing custom NX applications and generate the necessary CAD related point data, sketches and drawing pdfs
- In essence you will create macros / programs for NX engineering tools, CAD software, and engineering data infrastructure.
- Generates and maintains Part Manufacturing Information (PMI) and analytical data within the PLM system.
In Order to Qualify You Must Have:
- Experience with NX Automation.
- Integration of NX customizations, testing, release.
- Strong Knowledge on C/C++/C# / VB .Net and UG-NX
- Part Manufacturing Information (PMI) Experience