City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Entry Level Recruiting Associate
- Job Title
- Entry Level Recruiting Associate
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI 02886
- Other Location
Are you the kind of person who enjoys the feeling of helping others? Maybe you’re the kind of person who relishes a challenge. Or maybe you’re just the kind of person that likes to work alongside a team of other fun, motivated and outgoing individuals.
We are searching for a self-motivated Entry Level Recruiting Associate. This position is responsible for the overall sourcing and selection of qualified candidates to fill open positions.
Duties of the Entry Level Recruiting Associate:
- Phone screen, test, in-person interview, and provide orientation to qualified applicants.
- Initiate the employment verification/reference checks for applicants.
- Assist with on-boarding of new hires
- Maintain reporting of the operation’s activity on a weekly basis and provide this information to the Recruiting Manager.
- Quickly and accurately handle inbound candidate, employee calls, emails or request for information.
Requirements of the Entry Level Recruiting Associate:
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-2+ years office experience
- 3 to 5 years of engaging customer service experience preferred
- High energy, self-motivated and a hunger to succeed
- Willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Zealous for serving and taking care of the customer
- Professional Presentation Skills
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Training and Mentorship
- Great work environment
- Medical Insurance, Vacation and Holiday pay
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills