Interested in joining a fast-paced, results-focused company that cares about its employees and is helping shape America's housing finance industry? Essent is currently interviewing for the following open positions:
Inside Sales Representative
- Job Title
- Inside Sales Representative
- Requisition ID
- Winston Salem, NC 27104
- Other Location
- Radnor, PA
Essent Guaranty, Inc. Founded in 2008, we are a private mortgage insurer, approved by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac and licensed nationwide. We offer private mortgage insurance, also known as mortgage guaranty insurance, MI or private MI, for single-family mortgage loans in the United States, providing private capital to mitigate mortgage credit risk for lenders and investors. This, in turn, allows lenders to make additional mortgage financing available to prospective homeowners. We are focused on managing risk and dedicated to serving as a strong and fair counterparty. As a company, we bring strong private capital and a commitment to risk management to the mortgage insurance industry. As of September 30, 2018 Essent Guaranty was in compliance with the Private Mortgage Insurer Eligibility Requirements (PMIERs). Essent is rated BBB+ by Standard and Poor's and Baa1 by Moody's.
Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Office-based position at one of the following locations:
- Radnor, PA
- Winston-Salem, NC
This is an inside sales position which works under regular supervision and is responsible for inside sales activities within an outbound call center environment, including lead generation, dormant user and account reactivation, increasing utilization, customer support, and/or other measurable goals that are aligned with Essent’s corporate objectives This position will also perform lender outreach in connection with field sales and marketing and work within the Business Development department in concert with field sales, operations, and marketing to deliver an exceptional customer experience which leads to sustained repeat business from clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sale and promotion of Essent mortgage insurance (MI) and related services to the mortgage lenders using inside sales methods via phone and email.
- Make recommendations to prospects and customers regarding the various solutions Essent offers to complement their business needs
- Contribute to a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, email, and networking.
- Complete assigned action plans and marketing campaigns with the use of tools and software including Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook and Web based CRM software.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, completed transactions, and follow-up activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in sales in the mortgage insurance or mortgage lending industry, or a financial services organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability Requirements:
- Basic operational knowledge of the steps mortgage lenders are required to complete in order to compare, order and underwrite for mortgage insurance
- Basic understanding of mortgage lenders and mortgage lending requirements
- Basic understanding of mortgage insurance operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding of sales techniques
- Demonstrates the ability to converse professionally with business owners and decision makers
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business codes of ethics
- Ability to become state licensed to sell mortgage insurance within 3 months of hire
Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and disability benefits. We work to maintain a positive environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. Essent is an Equal Opportunity Employer.