Sr. Software Engineer (C#.NET, Web Dev. and Angular) - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer (C#.NET, Web Dev. and Angular) - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28217
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (C#.NET, Web Dev. and Angular)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our Team is looking to add an energetic Sr. Software Engineer to a fast-paced collaboration oriented delivery team in Charlotte, NC. This position participates in all phases of the development cycle: concept, technical design, prototype, code development, testing, release to QA and implementation. Under moderate supervision this person will participate in the technical design and implementation of new products or enhancements. This is an opportunity to participate in the building of a new commercial banking focused digital banking platform for the community banking industry.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in .NET software and web development
- Comprehensive knowledge of Angular
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Dynamic team player with collaboration skills
- Experience with C#, WCF, WebApi, Entity Framework, SQL Server
- Experience with SDLC processes, spanning requirements/issue management, defect tracking, source control, build and test automation, and release management
- Experience with Web Services protocols such as REST, API design for extensibility and portability
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015+ and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server
- Constant self-education in emerging web technologies and methodologies
- Experience with Financial applications - online banking and/or financial payments
- Experience with Internet and Intranet solutions
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.