Sr. Software Engineer (C#, Web Services-Restful/SOAP, WCF, Web API, SQL Server) - Contract to Hire
- Job Title
- Sr. Software Engineer (C#, Web Services-Restful/SOAP, WCF, Web API, SQL Server) - Contract to Hire
- Job ID
- Charlotte, NC 28209
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Software Engineer (C#, Web Services-Restful/SOAP, WCF, Web API, SQL Server)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Are you ready to use your full stack development to make an impact on the business and people’s lives? We create leading edge technology that gives banks the tools they need to compete against the big banks. Our team is responsible for developing and maintaining web-enabled services used by financial institutions and their customers across the US.
We are committed to creativity, self-motivation and someone who can think out of the box to solve problems. You must be a team player as well as an individual contributor and dedicated to process improvements that comply with best practices. This is an excellent opportunity to join a team who is well established but constantly evolving due to technology changes and being competitive in the fintech space.
- Minimum 6 years of software development and web development experience on .NET platforms.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with Web Services (Restful/SOAP), WCF, Web API, C# and MS SQL Server.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree preferred.
- Experience with digital financial services, online banking and/or financial payments highly preferred.
- Understanding or experience with cloud technologies: MS Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, etc.
- Strong Object-Orientated Design Patterns and Coding Skills (.NET).
- Works effectively in an Agile environment.
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.