- Job Title
- Fabrication/Machining Associate
- Job ID
- Hopkins, SC
- Other Location
Norman Williams is looking for motivated and experienced individuals that have 6+ months welding experience.
You will be trained to fabricate and weld a variety of complex assembly and subassembly operations for switchboard and switchgear products.
Am I Qualified?
You are qualified if you have completed welding classes.
You are qualified if you hold welding certifications such as MIG, TIG, STICK.
You are qualified if you know how to fabricate and assemble metal/plastic structures.
You are qualified if you have experience utilizing welders, cutters, shapers, and measuring tools.
You are qualified if you have experience with Brake Press, Turret or Shear machines.
If you meet at least one of the above qualifications, please apply.
You will need to come in to our office and fill out an application for this position:
344 West Liberty Street
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Experience in Fabrication and or Welding techniques
- Position requires lifting and holding in place assembly parts weighing up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to read and interpret assembly drawings, diagrams, schematics, blueprints, material lists, and other source materials
- Position requires periodic overtime on a short notice to meet customer service
- Must be highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work in a team environment