LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Senior Financial Analyst-FPA
- Job Title
- Senior Financial Analyst-FPA
- Job ID
- Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
- Other Location
LEAPROS is a Southern California based, Human Capital Recruitment and Advisory Solutions Firm, specializing in the fields of Finance & Accounting, Information Technology & Engineering, Human Resources & Administration, Sales & Marketing, and Supply Chain & Operations. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS is excited to strengthen our continued Partnership with a trend setting, privately held, Orange County based organization, clearing $750 Million in Revenue in 2018
POSITION TITLE: Senior Financial Analyst -FPA
- Primary responsibilities include the development and maintenance of financial models
- Must have the experience of Driving the Budget Process forward,
- Developing and maintaining the budget model
- Development and maintain the forecast model; and develop and maintain other financial models to assist management with fact-based business decisions for both domestic and international operations.
- Will play a Lead role and drive the Budget Process, provide in depth Analysis, well designed Financial Models, KPI’s, and financial analysis.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in mid to large size companies
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Strong computer skills including advanced Excel/Macros, SQL, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS etc, as well as experience with the larger ERP Systems (SAP, Oracle)
- Communication, Confidence and Capabilities- Be ready to take care of business, completing all tasks effectively and with a sense of Urgency and ready to hit the ground running.
Please send resumes to Keith Brown at email@example.com
At LEAPROS, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.