City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Support Center Specialist
- Job Title
- Support Center Specialist
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Our client is looking for a polite and professional Support Center Specialist to work in a very busy high-volume call center. This candidate will be working closely with other team members to provide outstanding service to our customers by answering questions, handling complaints, and troubleshooting problems with our products and services.
To be a successful Support Center Specialist, this candidate should be customer-focused, detail oriented, and efficient.
Support Center Specialist Responsibilities:
- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
- Responding efficiently and accurately to callers, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
- Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Understanding and striving to meet or exceed call center metrics while providing excellent and consistent customer service.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
Support Center Specialist Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 1+ years in call center environment.
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
- Proficiency with computers and strong typing skills.
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
- Strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Required Skills
answering calls, meeting goals, making sales