City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Leading Providence tax firm is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant. The ideal candidate will want to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. We need someone who is bright and motivated, with a proven history of high performance.
This role requires outstanding organizational skills, with keen attention to detail and proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle multiple requests. The ability to plan, prioritize, and manage time effectively are critical for success in this role. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives, is imperative. A good sense of humor is necessary, as is the ability to be flexible and change direction at a moment’s notice.
The ideal candidate will have depth of experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing complex calendars, planning and organizing events of all sizes, managing domestic/international travel, and helping to drive key deliverable's to deadline.
Responsibilities for the Executive Assistant:
- Proactively coordinate the daily calendar and needs of executives
- Manage the scheduling of meetings
- Manage travel arrangements, domestic and international
- Drive key team activities (such as staff meeting agendas, on-sites/off-sites, team social events, etc.)
- Partner with EA peers and leadership in collaborating, planning and organizing events
Qualifications of the Executive Assistant:
- 5 to 10 years of experience providing executive assistant support
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, or in any field with relevant work experience
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential data and information
- Detail oriented, with exceptional organization skills
- Experience with domestic and international travel (including planning, booking, logistics, meeting & event coordination across time zones, travel visas, etc.)
- Experience planning, budgeting, and organizing events start to finish (including team/org meetings, all-hands, project drives, off-sites, social/networking/team-building events, etc.)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex information in an approachable manner
- Poised under pressure, with the ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice
- Ability to develop quick turn-around results in a fast moving, ambiguous environment
- Ability to partner with all levels of the organization to achieve results
- Positive, proactive, and able to have fun at work and help others do the same
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills