Application Support Analyst
- Job Title
- Application Support Analyst
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65809
- Other Location
The ATM/Debit Application Support Analyst is responsible for providing implementation assistance, application training, and problem resolution to customers. In this role, you will be responsible for providing ATM/Debit Card software and balancing training to customers and employees who are undergoing a product installation and/or conversion, as well as, those who request continuing education. Training courses and workshops are conducted at a customer's location or via internet/eLearning.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in applications analysis, software implementation, accounting, bookkeeping, and/or back-office financial institution.
- Analyzes the customer’s existing products/processes and consults with customer to map existing system to the product.
- Prepares the customer for the installation, takes the customer through the installation process, and provides training or support to the customer post-installation.
- Oversees/performs system set-up for customer (i.e., parameter set-up, creates job files for processing, etc). Ensures related business processes will run on software.
- Provides software support/guidance by answering questions on function, features and usage of software products. Support may be at the customer site or remote.
- Communicates the customer’s needs/expectations with programmers, other team members, and team leader.
- Maintains effective communication with customer throughout entire project/case.
- Identifies/maintains customer issues and ensures proper resolution. Maintains customer issue list by application and ensures all are forwarded to the appropriate personnel for resolution.
- Prepares training materials and documentation for customers and internal users.