LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Accounts Payable Lead
- Job Title
- Accounts Payable Lead
- Job ID
- Anaheim, CA 92806
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. Operating on a national platform, the company provides direct hire and interim staffing services in a variety of specialty areas, including finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations, and government contracting. Leap with us and land safely!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: We have an immediate need for an AP/AR Manager for a growing and dynamic company located in Orange County.
POSITION SUMMARY: The AP Lead will be responsible for supervising the AP team along with responsibility of daily AP invoice coding, review and posting.
POSITION TITLE: Accounts Payable Lead
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise a portion of the AP team. Manage the balance of workload within the AP Department
- Journal entries, accruals, debits/credits, month-end close, account reconciliation
- Determines optimum payment dates and takes advantage of all discounts on invoices
- Ability to drive special projects, implementations and process improvement
- Support the team with vendor issues and help resolve escalated supplier problems
Check runs via manual and JPM check print and ACH. Manage audit requests. Perform 1099 reporting. Perform miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (General Business, Accounting) (Preferred but not Required)
- Experience adhering to Generally Accepted Accounting Principle
- 5+ Years of total AP with 2+ years of AP leadership
- Well organized, detail-oriented and capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities with minimum supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Dynamics, Concur T&E, Experience Preferred
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This unwavering commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. Furthermore, by embracing and embodying our core values and guiding ethical principles, our employees form a shared purpose and collective efficacy, resulting in a truly authentic and positive customer experience.